11 November 2009

11/11

4:24pm: "It's not about how to survive in the storm, but merely how to dance in the rain. Leave a message.""

4:27pm: Keyshia Cole, "We Could Be"

4:30pm: George Strait, "I Saw God Today"

4:41pm: spanish language, female vocalist, cross between a dance song and ballad?

4:53pm: some remix of EasyTech track "I'm the Sexy Girl"

5:05pm: that Elvis remix song

5:38pm: cowboy whistling song with a drum beat

6:00pm: "Yes, just leave us a message. Thank you s'much."

7:23pm: Keri Hilson, "Knock You Down" (2ndx)

8:01pm: Two WHOLE minutes of a hip hop song recorded on the outbound voicemail message. Quote-"She said, 'I like the way yo chains swing,/I just wanna fuck, I don't have to be yo main thing." The chorus was something like SIX OH OH. "Errbody in the club" was also mentioned.

9:42pm: "Okayyyy, evvvvverybody knows the deal. M'phone's off 'cause I'm at work or a'sleepin'."

10:31pm: Barry White, "Practice What You Preach"

11:26pm: (hold music) Nickelback, "Far Away"

No comments: